I click therefore I am

I click therefore I am

My values are but a mouse-click away

All desired skills have boiled down to a component ID

The LMS – a record keeper

Sole proof of my values existence

Back and Next – two entities of my life

So close, yet so many pages between them

Loading at 40%, then 60%

…my knowledge never reaches 100%

I drag and I drop unhesitatingly

Hoping that these activities get me recognition

I wait for my development plan to fade away

And to evolve into a certified valued professional

I cross all hurdles and reach the assessment

Never has a 90% meant such joy and relief

And as I return gleefully to my seat with my name printed in b/w

My thirst for knowledge

And my will for development is all but extinguished

There in my inbox sits another mail

… it is IT Security week next and the darned online trainings are back!!!

I click therefore I am

- Written in blood after putting in 16 hours trying to finish certain ‘mandatory’ online trainings at my workplace

Post Script (PS) – I would like to thank all the non-creative and completely humane IDs who created the assessments of those trainings where an ‘All of the above’ and a ‘True or False’ saved some of my breath. Thank you, friends.

Comments

Heart'n'Soul said…
eh no tht wt i call Soooooooo Sagggii

Lurrrvd it totally girlie :)
Anonymous said…
Well are you working to live or living to work.. your description sounds like the later.. too much work matey you need a break..
Heart'n'Soul said…
honey
u've been tagged
n since u read a lot u may like it so try it
Muah
D

Popular posts from this blog

More on Mumbai 26/11 - Heroes of the Taj: Michael Pollock

Inspired by the Susan Boyle phenomena

I don't know yet...